Professional teeth brushing at the dentist's is already very commonplace and every educated person knows that for dental health it is necessary to have a professional teeth cleaning every half a year or even more often.
There are several cleaning methods available and all of them effectively remove plaque and tartar. The difference is in the approach, preferences of the doctor and the clinical situation of the patient.
One of the highly effective and innovative dental cleaning methods is the Profiflex method. This is the removal of tartar and plaque with the help of special powder stream.
Advantages of such a cleaning are the following:
- A completely painless procedure, during which no unpleasant sensations occur.
- The short duration of the procedure itself.
- No harm to the gums. Cleaning is performed under strictly limited pressure, so every interdental space is cleaned, soft tissues of the periodontium are not damaged.
- Efficiency. Profiflex brushing "whitens" the teeth due to the removal of the pigmented plaque from the enamel and returns the natural whiteness of the teeth without damaging the structure.
- Flexibility. This technology allows you to clean inaccessible areas between the teeth. For those people who have implants, bridges, crowns and braces, this is the only appropriate cleaning option.
- No harm to the teeth. The guarantee of safety is that the powder used is soft and finely dispersed, so it does not break or scratch the enamel structure.
You can get this kind of cleaning at the Vilida Clinic in Obolon, where you will be offered good conditions of service and the best dentists.
Appointment by phone: 044-485-06-00, 050-495-06-00, 067-465-06-00