In the Vilida dental clinic there are following types of oral cavity diagnostics:
Radiovisiography is a more modern kind of X-ray spot image, it is a full and safe replacement of the outdated method. A clear snapshot of the tooth is obtained within seconds and with minimal irradiation which is 10 times smaller than that of a film apparatus. All pictures are immediately displayed on the computer monitor and can be stored for a long time.
Radiovisiography is used:
- when you need a spot image of one or more teeth
- for monitoring the treatment of tooth canals
- for revealing the latent caries of one or more teeth
- for detecting inflammation in periodontium.
Orthopantomogram or a panoramic image of the teeth. This is a snapshot of upper and lower jaws.
It is used:
- when it is necessary to look at and examine the condition of the entire dental system
- when it is necessary to look at the rudiments of permanent teeth in children or anomalies in their development
- for revealing the presence of latent caries, inflammatory processes, the presence of granulomas and cysts
- as a mandatory procedure for orthodontists in planning orthodontic treatment
It is also used for controlling dental treatment in case of extensive work.
Teleradiography is another type of diagnostics, which is often used by orthodontists and orthopedists. This is a snapshot of the skull in the lateral and direct projection.
It is used when it is necessary:
- to determine the type of growth of a maxillofacial system
- to find out the exact size of upper and lower jaws
- to determine teeth inclination
- to evaluate a patient’s profile
Computer tomography or CT or 3D diagnostics of a dentofacial system. This is a method of a three-dimensional image of jaws. It is more informative than a panoramic shot due to its peculiarities. It often happens that the CT scan shows problems that cannot be seen in orthopantomogram.
CT is used:
- in cases of injuries and damages to teeth
- when planning implantation, surgical, orthodontic, orthopedic and therapeutic treatment.
- in case of anomalies in the development of jaws and teeth
- in case of diseases of the maxillary sinuses
- for detecting latent caries and tumors in soft tissues
Prices for diagnostics in the Vilida dental clinics:
|Services||Vilida in Obolon||Vilida in Petropavlovskaya Borshchagovka|
|Diagnostic radiovisie||130 UAH||-|
|Control radiovisie||70 UAH||70 UAH|
|X-ray panoramic||250 UAH||-|
|3D diagnostics||650 UAH (or 350 UAH for Vilida`s clients)||-|
You can find a full price list of the services of the Vilida dental clinics at the reception.