Serebryakov Roman Viktorovich
Experience (years): 11
Courses / Certificates:
- 2011 Minimally Invasive Methods in Implantology. New techniques.
- 2015 Modelling of soft tissues in the area of implants in the esthetically significant zone. Surgical and orthopedic aspects.
- 2016 Elimination of complications in implantology.
- 2017 Soft tissue regeneration.
- 2017 Sinus-lifting.
- 2017 Implantation with mandibular atrophy.
- 2017 Predictive implantology. In atrophic alveolar ridge
- 2017 Implantology of a higher level with a focus on hard and soft tissues.
About the doctor:
The doctor is a dentist surgeon. More than 11 years he works in a narrow direction of surgery. He carries out the whole spectrum of surgical interventions, including periodontal surgery, osteoplastic operations, tooth-saving operations. He works successfully with all leading implantation systems.