Tishchenko Viktoria Alexandrovna
Specialization: dentist-therapeutist, children's dentist
Experience (years): 11
- 2002 - 2007 Lugansk State Medical University
- 2007 - 2009 internship on the basis of LGMU in therapeutic stomatology
- Certificate of the specialist "Stomatology" 2009
- Certificate of the specialist "Stomatology" 2014
Courses / Certificates:
- Peculiarities of restoring the anatomical form of teeth after endodontic treatment, 2009
- Fundamentals of modern endodontics, 2007
- Preparation Dentline, 2010
- Application of photopolymer technologies for tooth restoration, 2012
About the doctor:
For 11 years the doctor specializes in therapeutic reception, performs aesthetic restoration with a direct method. She carries out treatment of non-carious damages of the oral cavity: erosion of the enamel, wedge-shaped defects, etc. She carries out the prevention of dental diseases: sealing fissures, fluorization, etc.
When conducting a child's reception she follows the philosophy of "treatment without tears", according to the indications she treats children under sedation.